Effective presentations pay big dividends—for your team and your career—by inspiring, informing, or persuading your audience. By knowing how to craft a clear and compelling message, design engaging slides, and deliver with confidence, you’ll give a top-notch presentation time and again.
Learn how to...
- Plan key elements of your presentation by identifying your goal, your core message, your audience’s needs, and the setting
- Choose the best information to support your message and present it in the most effective format
- Use design principles to create clear, visually appealing slides
- Present quantitative and qualitative data in visual form, and tell compelling stories with your data
- Prepare for and practice delivering your presentation while managing any anxiety you may feel
- Deliver strong presentations and extract lessons learned from the process
- Plan Your Best Presentation. 16 minutes
- Structure a Persuasive Presentation. 16 minutes
- Design Engaging Slides. 15 minutes
- Present Data with Impact. 16 minutes
- Prepare to Present with Confidence. 13 minutes
- Deliver a Memorable Presentation. 19 minutes