10 January 2022 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM AEST 1 hour Online Live session
In this webinar you’ll learn some powerful tips, tricks, and shortcuts to help you become more productive in your use of Excel.
Learn time-saving tricks for working with list-based data, speeding up data entry, turning poorly-structured data into useable data and more!
- Convert list based data into a Table and “magic things happen”
- Use CONCATENATE, Text-to-Columns and Flash Fill to combine and split data
- Conditional Formatting: What is it and how to use it
- Dynamic Array Functions: SORT, UNIQUE, SEQUENCE and more. New functions that are a potential game-changer to the way that worksheets are designed and constructed(Microsoft 365 Only)
- XLOOKUP: A modern, flexible and more powerful replacement for VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP (Microsoft 365 Only)
- Power Query: A huge topic in its own right, this webinar will introduce you to the Query Editor and show how you can turn poorly formatted data into great data in seconds!
Who is this workshop/course for:
This training is categorized as intermediate-to-advanced.
It is aimed at users who want to take their Excel knowledge to the next level.
The training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel and many of the features are only available to Microsoft365 subscribers–you may need to check with your company.
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac. Since 2012 he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials. He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organisations across a diverse range of sectors. In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.