Skip available courses
Independent Disability Support workers serve Self-managed, and Plan-managed NDIS participants. A lot of interest exists among a number of people to serve the disabled community, but lack of understanding about price guides, invoicing, and use of Xero accounting package stops them in their tracks, among other things. This one-hour workshop is an effort to fulfil that need.
On the other side people have started to work as independent support workers, but face delay in payments from the Plan Managers owing to incorrect line codes in their invoices. At times they spend hours to figure out understanding what price code would be correct for a particular type of support. They have subscribed Xero accounting software but not sure how to use it. This would be a good workshop for such people as well.
At times, the lawn mowers, and cleaners fear to work for NDIS support workers as when asked if they know how to invoice their services for NDIS Plan Managers, they struggle. They find this workshop useful as well.
A Plan Manager facilitates the workshop.
- Teacher: Madhup Kumar
This course is designed to get Disability support workers started to do some professional development in respect to their understanding about Autism. Effort is to keep it light on content but heavy on self-directed research that is expected of the students doing this course.
It does not aim to be all encompassing, and by design is kept minimalistic.
In the end, there is a written assessment. That must be passed by securing at least 75% markes to receive a certificate. 3 attempts are allowed. Get It Now
- Teacher: Madhup Kumar
This is an online workshop conducted over three weekends. . It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done.
What Topics are Covered?
- About the learning organizations
- Achieving personal mastery
- Analyzing our mental models
- Achieving a shared vision
- Team learning
- Systems thinking
- Understanding leadership
- Five Practices
- Building trust
- Managing change
- The four room apartment
- Time management tips and tricks
- Managers vs. Leaders
- Learning and thinking styles
- Influence strategies
- Managing relationships
- A simple problem-solving process
- Strategic Planning
- Doing delegation right
- Criteria for useful feedback
- Feedback techniques
- Mastering your body language
- Meeting management
- Pumping up a presentation
- Personal development
Effective presentations pay big dividends—for your team and your career—by inspiring, informing, or persuading your audience. By knowing how to craft a clear and compelling message, design engaging slides, and deliver with confidence, you’ll give a top-notch presentation time and again.
This self-paced elearning unit describes the skills and knowledge required to support individuals or a group of individuals participating in group physiotherapy programmes designed to restore optimum movement and functional independence.
Who is this course for:
This unit applies to allied health assistants and should be performed under the direction and supervision (direct, indirect or remote) of an allied health professional.
What will you learn:
Lesson 1: Prepare for Mobility and Movement Programme
Lession 2: Conduct Mobility and Movement Programmes to Restore Optimum Movement
Lesson 3: Comply with Supervisory Requirements
Lesson 4: Clean, and Store Equipment
Lesson 5: Report and Document Information
1 hour Online Live session In this webinar you’ll learn some powerful tips, tricks, and shortcuts to help you become more productive in your use of Excel. Learn time-saving tricks for working with list-based data, speeding up data entry, turning poorly-structured data into useable data and more!
- Convert list based data into a Table and “magic things happen”
- Use CONCATENATE, Text-to-Columns and Flash Fill to combine and split data
- Conditional Formatting: What is it and how to use it
- Dynamic Array Functions: SORT, UNIQUE, SEQUENCE and more. New functions that are a potential game-changer to the way that worksheets are designed and constructed(Microsoft 365 Only)
- XLOOKUP: A modern, flexible and more powerful replacement for VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP (Microsoft 365 Only)
- Power Query: A huge topic in its own right, this webinar will introduce you to the Query Editor and show how you can turn poorly formatted data into great data in seconds!
Who is this workshop/course for:
This training is categorized as intermediate-to-advanced.
It is aimed at users who want to take their Excel knowledge to the next level.
The training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel and many of the features are only available to Microsoft365 subscribers–you may need to check with your company.
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac. Since 2012 he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials. He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organisations across a diverse range of sectors. In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
Hindi Survival course
- Wednesday 6-8PM
- 10 hours (5 X 2 hours sessions)
- Video conferencing (Zoom)
- Course Fee: $220 ($22 per hour)
Previous knowledge required: none. This course is suitable for absolute beginners with no previous knowledge of Hindi.
Course focus: conversation (speaking skills).
Introducing Self and Others
• Greetings and leave taking
• Asking/Giving some personal details
• Describing family members
• Asking for/Giving phone numbers
• Asking/Stating age
Tourism and Travel
• Asking/Giving basic directions
• Describing weather
• Planning and inviting
• Describing routines and sports/hobbies
• Asking/Telling time
• Asking about/Expressing likes, dislikes
• Describing some sports and hobbies
Food and Drinks
• Identifying essential food and drinks
• Asking for/Buying items
• Expressing quantities
• Asking/Telling prices
• Using transport
Certification: Statement of Attendance is available upon request for students who have attended at least 75% of the course.